Hi there. Just wanted to let you know what I, and other Crew members, have been working on since the last update.
If you are reading this, and you think LH has value, then please join the LH Crew. The Patron level is only $2 per month (which is pretty insignificant for most people) and every little bit helps.
- Check out our Discord server and Patreon page for new Crew-only posts.
- I’m moving at the beginning of next week and will be on the road for the next three weeks. Posts to this website, Discord, and Patreon are going to be sporadic at best. Once I’m in my new house (with my new workspace!) regular posts will resume. Along with lots of building and experimenting.
- Want to help with Lunar settlement research?
- You’re in the right place! Database research is the research necessary before a project begins. We need to find out what we already know. You can help by tracking down the widely scattered data so we can put it all in one place.The first step is to Join the Crew and get the LH Research Manual. This will help you with your research efforts.
- Shielded Pressurized Oxygen Resource Extraction (SPORE)
- Man, I’ve got sooooo many ideas! I can’t wait to have my workshop!
- New Weekly Research Project
- Previous Weekly Research Project
- Soap – Hey, we all need to stay clean!
- The stuff I posted in Patreon for LH Crew will be posted on the LH website next Friday. Crew members get access to these projects a week before anyone else.
- NASA’s Watts on the Moon contest
- We had a good meeting yesterday. I think we might be on to a decent idea. I just have to make sure Lunar Homestead gets the credit it deserves. After all, I did come up with the idea and have done most of the work researching it.
- Lunar Homesteader’s Survival Guides
- Nothing today. I really need to get back to it.