Hi there. Just wanted to let you know what I, and other Crew members, have been working on since the last update.
If you are reading this, and you think LH has value, then please join the LH Crew. The Patron level is only $2 per month (which is pretty insignificant for most people) and every little bit helps.
- Check out our Discord server and Patreon page for new Crew-only posts.
- More work on the website redesign. I don’t think it’s actually going to be much of a redesign though. More streamlining and making things easier to understand.
- Want to help with Lunar settlement research?
- You’re in the right place! Database research is the research necessary before a project begins. We need to find out what we already know. You can help by tracking down the widely scattered data so we can put it all in one place.The first step is to Join the Crew and get the LH Research Manual. This will help you with your research efforts.
- Shielded Pressurized Oxygen Resource Extraction (SPORE)
- Man, I’ve got sooooo many ideas! I can’t wait to have my workshop!
- New Weekly Research Project
- Previous Weekly Research Project
- Manual Universal Power Supply (MUPS) – Produce useful power AND get exercise. Win-win! Any ideas or suggestions?
- The stuff I posted in Patreon for LH Crew will be posted on the LH website next Friday. Crew members get access to these projects a week before anyone else.
- NASA’s Watts on the Moon contest
- I started taking a whack at another component of our design. It’s a bit difficult because I don’t have much experience dealing with this specific engineering concepts. I’ll figure it out if I poke at it enough. I’m sorry about the secrecy right now. It will all be explained once we submit our design next year. I think it’s pretty novel and exciting!
- Lunar Homesteader’s Survival Guides
- Nothing today. I really need to get back to it.