Hi there. Just wanted to let you know what I, and other Crew members, have been working on since the last update.
If you are reading this, and you think LH has value, then please join the LH Crew. The Patron level is only $2 per month (which is pretty insignificant for most people) and every little bit helps.
- Check out our Discord server and Patreon page for new Crew-only posts.
- Still working on the website redesign.
- I’m revisiting partnering with Nexus Aurora. They seem to be very good at community building. Something I’m apparently not good at. Maybe we can work together. LH provides the research/science and NA provides the community/PR.
- Want to help with Lunar settlement research?
- You’re in the right place! Database research is the research necessary before a project begins. We need to find out what we already know. You can help by tracking down the widely scattered data so we can put it all in one place.The first step is to Join the Crew and get the LH Research Manual. This will help you with your research efforts.
- Shielded Pressurized Oxygen Resource Extraction (SPORE)
- I’m starting to put together some plans for when I actually have a workshop I can build stuff in.
- Weekly research project
- Washing dishes – Any ideas or suggestions?
- The stuff I posted in Patreon for LH Crew will be posted on the LH website this Friday. Crew members get access to these projects a week before anyone else.
- Moon Society’s Moon base design contest
- Hammered out a little more today. I’m still not sure if this will help LH overall.
- NASA’s Watts on the Moon contest
- Spent some time yesterday and today collecting data for a key component of the design.
- Lunar Homesteader’s Survival Guides
- Nothing today. I really need to get back to it.