Hi there. Just wanted to let you know what I, and other Crew members, have been working on since the last update.
If you are reading this, and you think LH has value, then please join the LH Crew. The Patron level is only $2 per month (which is pretty insignificant for most people) and every little bit helps.
- Still working on the website redesign.
- Check out our Discord server and Patreon page for new Crew-only posts.
- Want to help with Lunar settlement research?
- You’re in the right place! Database research is the research necessary before a project begins. We need to find out what we already know. You can help by tracking down the widely scattered data so we can put it all in one place.The first step is to Join the Crew and get the LH Research Manual. This will help you with your research efforts.
- Shielded Pressurized Oxygen Resource Extraction (SPORE)
- I’m starting to put together some plans for when I actually have a workshop I can build stuff in.
- Weekly research project
- Washing Dishes – Any ideas or suggestions?
- Moon Society’s Moon base design contest
- Hammered out a little more today.
- NASA’s Watts on the Moon contest
- We had a meeting Friday evening. We’re getting closer to a final design, team name, etc. I’ll be working on a key component this week.
- Lunar Homesteader’s Survival Guides
- Nothing today. I really need to get back to it.
- Director / Membership Coordinator
- Lunar Observing program
- Partner Program