Hi there. Just wanted to let you know what I, and other Crew members, have been working on since the last update.
If you are reading this, and you think LH has value, then please join the LH Crew. The Patron level is only $2 per month (which is pretty insignificant for most people) and every little bit helps.
- I’m still working on the website redesign. I think it’s too complicated for most people. I need to simplify the main page, reduce the number of high-level pages, and just streamline the whole thing. Also, I need to emphasize what I’m doing, how people can help, and what they get out of it.
- Check out our Discord server and Patreon page for new Crew-only posts.
- Want to help with Lunar settlement research?
- You’re in the right place! Database research is the research necessary before a project begins. We need to find out what we already know. You can help by tracking down the widely scattered data so we can put it all in one place.The first step is to Join the Crew and get the LH Research Manual. This will help you with your research efforts.
- Shielded Pressurized Oxygen Resource Extraction (SPORE)
- Started some doodles for experiments/designs I can work on once I get my workshop!
- Weekly research project
- Washing Dishes – I posted some thoughts in Patreon on what Homesteaders will need to wash their dirty dishes. Only available to Crew at the Researcher level or higher.
- Moon Society’s Moon base design contest
- Nothing today
- NASA’s Watts on the Moon contest
- Nothing today.
- Lunar Homesteader’s Survival Guides
- Nothing today.
- Director / Membership Coordinator
- Lunar Observing program
- Partner Program