Hi there. Just wanted to let you know what I, and other Crew members, have been working on since the last update.
If you are reading this, and you think LH has value, then please join the LH Crew. The Patron level is only $2 per month (which is pretty insignificant for most people) and every little bit helps.
- I’m still working on the website redesign. I think it’s too complicated for most people. I need to simplify the main page, reduce the number of high-level pages, and just streamline the whole thing. Also, I need to emphasize what I’m doing, how people can help, and what they get out of it.
- Want to help with Lunar settlement research?
- You’re in the right place! Database research is the research necessary before a project begins. We need to find out what we already know. You can help by tracking down the widely scattered data so we can put it all in one place.The first step is to Join the Crew and get the LH Research Manual. This will help you with your research efforts.
- Shielded Pressurized Oxygen Resource Extraction (SPORE)
- Moon Society’s Moon base design contest
- I’m wondering if this is worth working on. There are already several teams participating that have won other contests.
- NASA’s Watts on the Moon contest
- I spent most of yesterday and today researching and pulling data for some key components of our concept. Unfortunately, I can’t share what we’re working on because it IS a contest and we’re actually trying to win the prize.
- Lunar Homesteader’s Survival Guides
- Nothing today.
- Director / Membership Coordinator
- Lunar Observing program
- I’ve set these pages to Private. There’s no point in displaying them to the public when I don’t have time to work on them and nobody is interested.
- Partner Program