Hi there. Just wanted to let you know what I, and other Crew members, have been working on since the last update.
If you are reading this, and you think LH has value, then please join the LH Crew. The Patron level is only $2 per month (which is pretty insignificant for most people) and every little bit helps.
- I posted some news links in Discord and some neat Lunar base videos in Patreon.
- I’ve started to rework the website. I think that I’ve made my concepts and research difficult to find. So I’m going to streamline the site.
- For example, the Lunar Homestead Kits is at the top of the Projects pull-down instead of being buried in the Database.
- Want to help with Lunar settlement research?
- You’re in the right place! Database research is the research necessary before a project begins. We need to find out what we already know. You can help by tracking down the widely scattered data so we can put it all in one place.The first step is to Join the Crew and get the LH Research Manual. This will help you with your research efforts.
- Shielded Pressurized Oxygen Resource Extraction (SPORE)
- The Moon Village Association accepted my abstract for their virtual conference (moonvillageassociation.org/event/first-online-global-m-v-w-s/) on November 9 -10. I won’t be presenting live. They want a 10 minute recorded presentation. I don’t know where (or if) it will be in the agenda. I’ve got to submit it by Nov 1 so this is what I’m working on now.
- Moon Society’s Moon base design contest
- I’ve managed to do a little more work on the LH submission.
- NASA’s Watts on the Moon contest
- I’m now on a team. I’ve been brainstorming ideas.
- Lunar Homesteader’s Survival Guides
- Nothing today.
- Director / Membership Coordinator
- Lunar Observing program
- Partner Program