Hi there. Just wanted to let you know what I, and other Crew members, have been working on since the last update.
If you are reading this, and you think LH has value, then please join the LH Crew. The Patron level is only $2 per month (which is pretty insignificant for most people) and every little bit helps.
- I spent a good chunk of time on non-LH work. That’s going to happen more often if I can’t get LH to start making more money. I hate to say it but that’s simply the truth. Sometime soon, LH is going to relegated to hobby status.
- Want to help with Lunar settlement research? You’re in the right place!
- The first step is to Join the Crew and get the LH Research Manual. This will help you with your research efforts.
- This week’s research suggestion is:
- This week’s research is on freeze dried food. I caught an interesting presentation about food for a Mars mission and it featured freeze drying. I thick this would be a neat thing to research. I finished the Freeze Dried Food page in the Database. Now I need your help to expand on it!
- Worked some more on the Moon Society’s base design contest entry.
- Created the Freeze Dried Food page.
LH Survival Guide
- Nothing today.
- Director / Membership Coordinator
- Lunar Observing program
- Partner Program
- Added some posts.