Hi there. Just wanted to let you know what I, and other Crew members, have been working on since the last update.
If you are reading this, and you think LH has value, then please join the LH Crew. The Patron level is only $2 per month (which is pretty insignificant for most people) and every little bit helps.
- I spent a good chunk of time on non-LH work. That’s going to happen more often if I can’t get LH to start making more money. I hate to say it but that’s simply the truth. Sometime soon, LH is going to relegated to hobby status.
- Want to help with Lunar settlement research? You’re in the right place!
- The first step is to Join the Crew and get the LH Research Manual. This will help you with your research efforts.
- This week’s research suggestion is:
- Still working on this.
- I worked on the Moon Society’s base design project. I figure I can show how Lunar Homesteads could be used to create bases as well.
- Added a section for Alcohol in the Food category. This is because I received a guest post on alcohol production.
LH Survival Guide
- Still working on Chapter 6 – Energy. Actually, I barely touched it today.
- Director / Membership Coordinator
- Lunar Observing program
- Partner Program
- Added some posts.