Hi there. Just wanted to let you know what I, and other Crew members, have been working on since the last update.
If you are reading this, and you think LH has value, then please join the LH Crew. The Patron level is only $2 per month (which is pretty insignificant for most people) and every little bit helps.
- Started work on the next Medium/Patreon article, SPORE. I figure since I’ve just finished the paper I can easily write an article as well. This will be a non-technical/science article.
- I’ve also decided to post these articles to the LH Patreon account. Medium might be a good way to reach people but their “you can only read 4 articles per month without paying” is bothering me. So, you can now read the articles whenever you want (www.patreon.com/posts/what-is-lunar-40385568).
- Want to help with Lunar settlement research? You’re in the right place!
- The first step is to Join the Crew and get the LH Research Manual. This will help you with your research efforts.
- This week’s research suggestion is:
- Perovskite photovoltaic cells – You can help us by gathering resources (links) and data (with the relevant resources). The manual has all the information.
- Working on the Medium/Patreon article.
- I added a page for perovskite photovoltaic cells. Help us fill it up with data and sources!
LH Survival Guide
- Poked at Chapter 6 – Energy today.
- Director / Membership Coordinator
- Work on the Lunar Development Conference
- Lunar Observing program
- Partner Program