Hi there. Just wanted to let you know what I, and other Crew members, have been working on since the last update.
If you are reading this, and you think LH has value, then please join the LH Crew. The Patron level is only $2 per month (which is pretty insignificant for most people) and every little bit helps.
- I’m sharing my SPORE presentation at the St. Louis Space Frontier Meetup tonight (July 31, 2020) at 8pm EDT. You can get more information and sign up at (https://www.meetup.com/Saint-Louis-Space-Frontier-Meetup/). You can also login using this Zoom link (https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84712521490) if you don’t have, or want to create, a Meetup account.
- Jesse and I have been brainstorming on how we can get more people interested in Lunar Homestead. I think we’ve got some good ideas and the start of a solid plan. Let me know if you want to help.
- Started writing an article for Medium “What is Lunar Homestead?”. So, here’s one of my ideas. Perhaps LH isn’t getting people to sign on because we’re not directly giving people something for their support. That seems to be where our society is. Since I don’t have the facilities (yet) to actually build stuff, the LH products are going to be articles, podcasts, and YouTube videos explaining everything related to Lunar Homestead. I’ll post stuff on a regular schedule and hopefully people will see it as valuable and worth supporting. That’s the new plan. Of course, I’ll keep working on the research.
- Started thinking about how I can present the SPORE concept better.
- Nothing today.
LH Survival Guide
- Made a little progress on Energy today. Writing this is a top priority.
- Director / Membership Coordinator
- Nothing today.
- Work on the Lunar Development Conference
- Lunar Observing program
- Outlined the tasks that need to be done this month.
- Partner Program
- Created a Google Doc outlining everything I need to do this month.
- Asked for help in creating a few LOP pages.