Hi there. Just wanted to let you know what I, and other Crew members, have been working on since the last update.
If you are reading this, and you think LH has value, then please join the LH Crew. The Patron level is only $2 per month (which is pretty insignificant for most people) and every little bit helps.
- Crew-Member Jesse posted the 2020 LDC SPORE presentation in the r/Mars Reddit group. Thanks Jesse! (www.reddit.com/r/Mars/comments/hwhkm0/ben_smith_explains_lunar_homesteads_spore_project/?sort=top). Feel free to log in, make a comment, and share.
- Other Reddit posts (www.reddit.com/r/Spaceexploration/comments/hwhjfi/lunar_homesteads_spore_project_2020_lunar/), (www.reddit.com/r/space/comments/hwh2pv/ben_smith_from_lunar_homestead_on_the_spore/), and (www.reddit.com/r/moon/comments/hx4fbh/lunar_homesteads_spore_project_moon_societys_2020/).
- Posted the presentation links to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- I also created the Lunar Homestead page in LinkedIn.
- See above for links to my SPORE presentation and presentation PDF.
- Now that LDC 2020 in done, I can focus on this again. I plan to add content here and copy it to Lunarpedia as well.
LH Survival Guide
- This is a top priority now that LDC 2020 is over.
- Director / Membership Coordinator
- Answering emails and answering questions in Slack.
- Work on the Lunar Development Conference
- Just doing all the follow up work.
- My wife (Jennifer) and I are going to create a follow-up email for all conference attendees this weekend. It will include a survey and action items.
- Lunar Observing program
- I need to start working on this.
- Partner Program
- I’ve been fielding questions from people that are interested in partnering with The Moon Society.
- I’ll start copying stuff in the Homesteader Database to Lunarpedia. It will be a gradual process. Low priority.