Hi there. Just wanted to let you know what I, and other Crew members, have been working on since the last update.
If you are reading this, and you think LH has value, then please join the LH Crew. The Patron level is only $2 per month (which is pretty insignificant for most people) and every little bit helps.
- The Moon Society and Lunar Homestead put on a really good conference last weekend. The Lunar Development Conference 2020 had over 40 speakers and 300 attendees. Not bad for the first conference The Moon Society has put on in 20 years.
- You can see my presentation on their YouTube channel at (www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tRg-C_swtg) and the all the presenters at (www.youtube.com/channel/UC2nhrT8TSw4H_fx3e_8UQxA).
- You can find the LH YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CvABaAaDZ4
- I added the presentation PDF and YouTube links to SPORE Project Outline, SPORE at a Glance, and SPORE Overview.
- I created a page for LH YouTube and added the presentation.
- See above for links to my SPORE presentation and presentation PDF.
- Now that LDC 2020 in done, I can focus on this again. I plan to add content here and copy it to Lunarpedia as well.
LH Survival Guide
- This is a top priority now that LDC 2020 is over.
- Director / Membership Coordinator
- Answering emails, cleaning up our membership software, and answering questions in Slack.
- Work on the Lunar Development Conference
- The conference was a hit!
- Lunar Observing program
- I presented this at the conference as part of James Burk’s overall Moon Society Programs presentation (www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT1IjbO-EtI).
- Partner Program
- See above.
- I’ve been fielding questions from people that are interested in partnering with The Moon Society.
- I co-presented with James Burk on this (www.youtube.com/watch?v=EICRrZnJwpc). I’ll start copying stuff in the Homesteader Database to Lunarpedia. It will be a gradual process. Low priority.