Hi there. Just wanted to let you know what I, and other Crew members, have been working on since the last update.
If you are reading this, and you think LH has value, then please join the LH Crew. The Patron level is only $2 per month (which is pretty insignificant for most people) and every little bit helps.
- Still working on ways to bring in money. You’ve probably noticed the request just before this section. That’s going to be permanent for all new updates. I’ve put a lot of work into LH and I think it deserves some support. And so do I.
- I’ve decided that research isn’t enough. People want to get something for their financial support. So, I’m going to have to spend some portion of each week creating and fulfilling
- Let me know if you have any ideas or comments.
- Not much. I think I’ll create a doodle or two this week since I can’t crush basalt or build anything. Not only can’t I go to the hardware store to buy equipment; I also don’t want to run the risk of getting an injury and having to go to the Emergency Room. That would be BAD right now.
- Created the page for Molten Salt Electrolysis page for the Lunar Oxygen Extraction Research (LOER) project.
- I also created the Molten Regolith Electrolysis page and added some links that I need to read.
LH Survival Guide
- I spent most of my time writing “LHSG: Book 1 – What is Lunar Homesteading?“.
- Continuing to work on Chapter 3 “What would a Lunar Homestead look like?”. It’s not quite finished so I didn’t post it. It should be ready tomorrow.