Hi there. Just wanted to let you know what I, and other Crew members, have been working on since the last update.
- I’ve decided that I need to do more to monetize LH. And market it. I want to make enough money from LH so I can put all my attention and effort into it. I need to figure out how to make Joining the LH Crew more attractive to people. Here’s what I have so far:
- A weekly newsletter for all Crew Members. I haven’t decided if it will be emailed or simply posted on Patreon.
- Weekly scheduled Discord meetings discussing a specific LH or Lunar topic. I thinking Thursday evening right now.
- I’m trying to figure out how to make make podcasts and videos on LH/Lunar topics. I don’t think I’ll charge for these but maybe people will be motivated to join if they like them.
- I’m going to spend some time looking at other creators on Patreon. Maybe I’ll find some ideas and inspiration.
- All of this takes away from doing the research but there won’t be any research if I can’t make this financially sustainable.
- Let me know if you have any ideas or comments.
- If you are reading this, and you like what I’m doing, please join the LH Crew. The Patron level is only $2 per month (which is pretty insignificant for most people). Every little bit helps.
- Nothing today. I’m kind of stuck because I can’t go to Home Depot to buy equipment to break basalt and I don’t really want to go outside to break basalt anyway. I might start playing with Blender to generate some 3D sketches of Experiment 1 and
- No work. However, I want to have a new “assignment” for each week. I’m planning on including it in the Weekly Newsletter.
LH Survival Guide
- I spent most of my time writing “LHSG: Book 1 – What is Lunar Homesteading?“.
- Continuing to work on Chapter 3. I actually got less work on this than I had wanted. I had planned on being done with Chapter 3 by the end of the week.