Hi there. Just wanted to let you know what I, and other Crew members, have been working on since the last update.
- Not much today. I’m still thinking about things I can do to get people interested in supporting LH. I’m starting to think the Crew-Led Research isn’t going to pan out. I may have to spend more of my time creating books, papers, podcasts, and videos. Shift some of my focus to info-tainment.
- Nothing today.
- Cleaned up the LOER Outline page.
- Transfered info from NASA SP-509 Vol 3: Materials pg 186-194 to the Ilmenite Reduction with H2 page.
LH Survival Guide
- I spent most of my time writing “LHSG: Book 1 – What is Lunar Homesteading?“.
- Continuing to work on Chapter 3.