Hi there. Just wanted to let you know what I, and other Crew members, have been working on since the last update.
- I’m going to be dealing with a prior commitment the rest of this week and over the weekend. So, there probably won’t be any new posts until Tuesday of next week.
- I’ve also been thinking about Patreon rewards again. Nothing too fancy. Maybe restarting the weekly update for all Crew Members. I don’t know. There doesn’t seem to be enough hours in the week for the research I want to do, let alone creating and fulfilling rewards.
- I’ve been working on how I can use my cordless drill to make an impact mill. The ones using angle grinders are really expensive for what they are. And I’d still have to purchase an angle grinder. I’m not sure the drill’s RPM is going to be fast enough to do the job. I found a YouTube video that seems promising.
- I’ve been reading about several ways to extract oxygen from Lunar rocks in Space Resources Volume 3: Materials. I need to get the information into the appropriate LOER page however.
LH Survival Guide
- I spent most of my time writing “LHSG: Book 1 – What is Lunar Homesteading?“.
- I’m working on Chapter 3. It’s slow going because I had to find historical examples that back up my ideas. I enjoy learning about history but I’d rather be working on my research.