Hi there. Just wanted to let you know what I, and other Crew members, have been working on since the last update.
- I restarted work on defining Lunar Homestead. There’s a lot of things I want to create by the end of the month, because I also need to create documents (and other things) for Lunar surface hazards and SPORE.
- Here’s what I worked on:
- Still waiting to hear from the other two manufacturers. The one I’m really waiting on is United Nuclear because I think their ball mill is probably the way to go.
- It’s been brought to my attention that I have been focusing too much on SPORE and neglecting all the other stuff I need to have finished before ISDC 2020. And it’s true. I want to have a lot of stuff written and in place before I go speak there at the end of May. I’d rather have all the infrastructure in place and minimal SPORE data than lots of SPORE data and LH not where I want it to be. So, I’ll be spending a lot less time on SPORE for the next couple of months.
- Nothing today.
LH Survival Guide
- Updated the LHSG: Book 0 – What is Lunar Homesteading? page. I’ve added a lot of new stuff and changed some stuff. This book, and it’s associated posts, are the new priority for me. I really need to have this book done by middle of March at the latest so I can start on Book 1: Lunar Hazards and SPORE documents. I need all of this stuff finished before ISDC so I can use them as references.
- I started working on all the documents, videos, and other stuff I want in place before I speak at ISDC 2020. The first step is making a list of everything I want. Then I’ll start breaking each thing down into Action items.