Hi there. Just wanted to let you know I’m still working on the Lunar SPORE project.
Work on the project today:
- I came up with a shopping list for Home Depot. I’ll check it out tomorrow. With any luck I’ll have a bag or two of basalt gravel and a couple of hand tools for crushing them.
- Did some work on the SPORE and Lunar Homestead white papers. I really need to get these done soon.
- Continued to brainstorm about ISDC. It seems pretty certain that I will get a presentation slot and I know I want to talk about SPORE. But there are a lot of other things I want in place before then.
- I started working on two pages/subprojects/I don’t know. One is figuring out how many basalt “hull slabs” can be made from a given excavated volume. The other is figuring out what type of SPORE hand tools Homesteaders will need (even if they are just back-up to more mechanical/electric tools).
- And an unrelated, but still time consuming, activity today was trying to become more acquainted with Facebook. I don’t really like Facebook but a concede that it’s an important way to get LH’s message out. I need to use it more often and efficiently. I guess I’ll also need to get serious about Twitter, Patreon, and YouTube as well.