Hi there! This is a Lunar Homestead Business Update post. Exciting! This is where I let you know what else I’ve been working on besides the current project(s). As much as I’d like to spend 100% of my time researching, that’s just not possible. So, I want to keep you up-to-date on what else I’m working on for Lunar Homestead.
- I submitted two presentation proposals for the International Space Development Conference (ISDC) 2020.
- Lunar Homesteading: Space settlement for everyone
- SPORE: Resource extraction and habitable space creation
- I also created abstracts for those topics. The abstracts will be used for the white papers I’ve started writing. I know, you’re supposed to write the abstract AFTER the paper is written. But I needed something to help me write the presentation proposals.
- And I’ve started working on those white papers mentioned above. White papers are hard to write properly so they are going to take some time.
- I also doodled a better SPORE experiment design but it was on paper. I’ll redo it on the computer and post it tomorrow. I’m starting to think that I could get some useful and interesting data from it.