Hi there! This is a Lunar Homestead Business Update post. Exciting! This is where I let you know what else I’ve been working on besides the current project(s). As much as I’d like to spend 100% of my time researching, that’s just not possible. So, I want to keep you up-to-date on what else I’m working on for Lunar Homestead.Today’s work:
- Between ISDC, spending a few days with my parents, and throwing my back out it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything.
- I posted the first of four summaries of my ISDC experience on the Moon Society website (www.moonsociety.org/ISDC%20summary%20June%206%20Ben%20Smith). I told them I would do it so that’s why it’s posted there instead of here.
- I joined the Moon Village Association (moonvillageassociation.org/). They had several speakers at ISDC and it sounded like they were doing something. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find much activity once I got past their paywall. I’ll keep trying.
- I also joined the Space Development Network (developspace.info). The owner put together my favorite track at ISDC and I figured there might be some overlap in projects. Plus, it was free to join.
- Finally, I joined the Lunar Exploration Analysis Group (www.lpi.usra.edu/leag) (again free to join). They’ve been helping NASA by supporting Lunar exploration objectives. I don’t know how LH might fit in but what the heck.
- I’m thinking about restarting SPORE Pressure Experiment 1. I’m still not sure if the data will be all that useful but it may help. Plus, I really want to start doing some experiments.
- I’m also starting to work on making a model of SPORE in action. Maybe in something like Blender or perhaps a physical model. I haven’t decided yet.