Hi there. Just wanted to let you know I’m still working on this project.
Work on the project today:
- Updated the Projects page. The primary change on the Projects page was to define the hypothesis to strictly habitat pressure hulls. I can research building other things once I’ve locked in how to build pressure hulls with Lunar iron.
- Updated the Iron Project Outline page. Well, this was a first rough draft but it really needed an update. I’ve learned a lot since I first wrote it.
- Added info to the Ilmenite, Olivine, Pyroxene, and Spinel pages. Also made them look more uniform.
- I’m currently data mining Structural Design of a Lunar Habitat. I only read a few pages last night.
- Now that Phase One is done (for now) I’ll get started on Phase Two, defining the requirements for habitat pressure hulls.