Hi there. Just wanted to let you know I’m still working on this project.
Work on the project today:
- Not as much as I would have liked today. I don’t have access to my computer and I’m still trying to figure out what I can actually do with just my tablet and phone (not nearly as much it seems).
- I did finish several interesting reports. Unfortunately, they didn’t have anything I needed for the this phase of the Lunar Iron project.
- (No tab on tablet keyboard) Lunar Exploration Analysis Group (2017) “Back to the Moon: Report of the 2017 Workshop”
- (No tab on tablet keyboard) In-Situ Resource Utilization (ISRU) Capability Roadmap Final Report May 19, 2005
- Still data mining Extraterrestrial Materials Processing and Construction. It’s over 600 pages so it’s going to take some time.